'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable

AvenueQResident Profile PhotoAvenueQResident Profile Photo
AvenueQResident
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable#1
Posted: 12/24/08 at 5:03pm
http://www.josef-weinberger.com/weinberger/jwthindex.html

I could see this being quite a popular choice.

EDIT: As is Rent: School Edition

Everything in life...is only for now.
Updated On: 12/24/08 at 05:03 PM
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable#2
Posted: 12/24/08 at 5:35pm
Yay, now to persuade my college to do this rather than another dull, over-done show (The last two years have been Into The Woods and The Mikado!)
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable#2
Posted: 12/24/08 at 5:43pm
I saw a poster for auditions for what I assumed was an Amatuer production up in Dress Circle, meant to post something about it but completely forgot until just now haha! That's great WS is a fab little show :)
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable#3
Posted: 12/24/08 at 5:43pm
I saw a poster for auditions for what I assumed was an Amatuer production up in Dress Circle, meant to post something about it but completely forgot until just now haha! That's great WS is a fab little show :)
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable#4
Posted: 12/24/08 at 6:12pm
I guess this also means a West End production is 100% not going to happen, as I doubt they would publicly release this, and then open the show in London!
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable#5
Posted: 12/24/08 at 6:34pm
There's always hope, rights for Little Shop stayed available whilst the menier production was playing. However, the show wasn't new...still there's hope of a revival in the future hehe!
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: 'Wedding Singer' rights now avaliable#6
Posted: 12/24/08 at 6:34pm
There's always hope, rights for Little Shop stayed available whilst the menier production was playing. However, the show wasn't new...still there's hope of a revival in the future hehe!