Page: 1

Gypsy...London...What's been said?

luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Gypsy...London...What's been said?#1
Posted: 10/28/08 at 2:01pm
I just want to know what's been rumoured altogether for a transfer of Gypsy with Patti LuPone to London? Or if they're all just wild rumours!

My Children of Eden director and I were having a big musical convo today and I said how much I'd love Gypsy to come over, and he said it's been withdrawn and heard that it might come over soon (hence the withdrawal) I just really want to know whats been said!
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Gypsy...London...What's been said?#2
Posted: 10/28/08 at 4:33pm
Nothing except David Ian keeps threatening to push it over here. Maybe, in this climate, he will forget about and we'll escape
legallysam Profile Photolegallysam Profile Photo
legallysam
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Gypsy...London...What's been said?#2
Posted: 10/28/08 at 6:00pm
I really hope Gypsy stays in New York..i don't think there's a need for it here in London!
"Rock Of Ages is about as original as gay men at a clap clinic" - SANDM2