Page: 1

High School Musical Tour - Worst Audience Eever

Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The behaviour of the audience was so badly behaved this afternoon i can not believe it. I felt sorry for the actors on stage.
There are just certain things you don't do in a theatre.

1. Take a baby who decides to cry periodically throughout the show.
2. Arrive 20 minutes into the show and then try and climb to your seat
3.Stand up for the whole show (Yes, the WHOLE show)
4. Watch while your kids stand up for the whole show (And block the view of the people behind).
5. Allow your kids to scream and shout constantly
6. Flip down the empty seat next to you 100 times to see how loud you can get it to bang back into place
7. Sing Along to the show
8. Leave to use the toilets TWICE during the first act (and 1 time was 10 mins before the end of the act).
9. Allow your "Now You're Gone" ringtone to blast through the theatre during one of the quietest scenes of the show.
10. Remember the acting scenes are also part of the show and people would rather watch them than hear about 10 conversations going on throughout the entire scene.

And one for good luck - Lean right forward over the bars creating the biggest knock on effect of leaning forward ever, for which there would have been no need if you had just sat back.

I actually believe that this audience can not be beat for being the worst audience I have ever seen at a theatre before. Unbelievable.
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Q: Why the f*** did you go in the first place?
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Two words!-
Refund! Now!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The audience were crazy for this show in Manchester, but you kinda expect it, it is High School Musical
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
Justin D Profile PhotoJustin D Profile Photo
Justin D
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Was a little like that when i saw it in Toronto. lots of walking about and screaming at the songs. It was strange, it didn't feel like i was at an actual show at all, more like one of those touring Sessamie Street shows for kids. Fortunately i bought one of those cheap tickets up in the back so i didn't really mind. I hated the movie, but found the stage version to be passable, particularly the sets, simple yet effective.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Pantomime in August!
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
We are in July love, have u not been taking your pills again?
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Juveniles in July then!
Same but different!
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
...and YES I'm out of pills!
Espesh the blue ones!
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Main reason I went was because I was looking after my sister for the day and id also done this show with my amateur group so wanted to see it done properly.

Have rang the theatre to complain now theyre gonna be in touch.
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: High School Musical Tour - Worst Audience Eever

A free set of pom pom's are in the post!!!!!! lol

Updated On: 7/24/08 at 01:43 PM