Page: 1

And playing Sally in the Cabaret tour is ......

songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Samantha barks ....who looks about 15....grrrr

http://www.mayflower.org.uk/event.asp?show=CAB09
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
OMG! Argh! Should've been Helena Blackman! However Samantha was a good dancer, but is she up to Sally being only 17?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Is the provincial public around the UK even gonna care about this lazy Kenwright production??
It wont be long before all the local press from the tours cities start to give the show the best publicity it could wish for- naked people live on stage!!! Boy! will Kenwright sell out on this one!
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 7/22/08 at 04:47 PM
childcatcher2 Profile Photochildcatcher2 Profile Photo
childcatcher2
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well it's officially on the Kenwright site that she will be playing Sally! Why did this have to happen?!?! Urgh! She will be awful!

So we have an Emcee and a Sally. Any more casting news? Friend of a friend is one of the Kit Kat Klub boys, not sure which one though...I loved this production so will definitely be seeing this once it comes to Bristol. However I dread seeing Samantha as Sally, not to sure what to make of Sleep playing the Emcee, I've never really seen him perform. But hopefully we'll get a good supporting cast, i'd love to see Barry James as Herr Schultz again, he was amazing. So any more news?
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
tommyslim Profile Phototommyslim Profile Photo
tommyslim
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
just think panto in (insert crappy town name here) and I imagine you'll be half way there for the quality of what this production will be
"Lateness is a choice" - Sir Trevor Nunn
Updated On: 7/31/08 at 12:12 PM
Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3801584&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=36746475960&aid=-1&id=817090433&oid=36746475960

Dont know if you have to beon facebook to see it, but this is a pic of Sam as Sally, have to say she makes a very sexy Sally.

I have to say I think she could be good, just the age thing that I have doubts on
Anon2 Profile PhotoAnon2 Profile Photo
Anon2
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
oh the joy.................................
**You Can't Beat A Matcham!**