Page: 1

Konnichiwa to 'Marguerite'!

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Konnichiwa to 'Marguerite'!#1
Posted: 7/21/08 at 3:54pm
The Japanese production of the new West End musical 'Marguerite' has just been announced to open in Tokyo, July 2009.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 7/21/08 at 03:54 PM
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Konnichiwa to 'Marguerite'!#2
Posted: 7/23/08 at 7:49am
How is it doing in London at the moment? I'd love to be able to catch it before it closes, which is when exactly? The CD is released 2 days after my birthday, so I can't wait to go out and buy it.
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Konnichiwa to 'Marguerite'!#2
Posted: 7/23/08 at 8:04am
It's on tkts for most performances if you want to see it cheaply...

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Konnichiwa to 'Marguerite'!#3
Posted: 7/23/08 at 9:55am
It was touch and go but they have decided it will now play its original run and close on Nov 1st!
Its only playing to 45-55% nightly. Not good but it has a lot of money behind it to secure it's future once the London season has closed.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'