Page: 1

Sweeney Todd clips

devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Sweeney Todd clips#1
Posted: 11/28/07 at 5:49pm
Well, I have to say, it sounds really promising. I love Helena B-C's light, slightly winsome tone.

The orchestrations sound perfect,too.

Thoughts?
luke-h*** Profile Photoluke-h*** Profile Photo
luke-h***
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Sweeney Todd clips#2
Posted: 12/4/07 at 1:37pm
Helena B Carter sounds brilliant, perfect choice, and i'm surprised Depp sung all his parts, I was expecting him to speak every chance he got. But he sounds great for Sweeney. Jayne Wiesner is a little squeaky, but she seems very Johanna-ish, (I just made up a word lol) anyways not too fond of Anthony, sounds quite wooden, and it annoyed me at first that Toby was only a little kid, but i've grown to the fact, and besides he's got a good little voice anyways. Sounds quite Gavroche-ish. But what the hell are Sweeney and Mrs Lovett doing in Pirelli's Miracle Elixir :S they're like the only customers haha
THEATRE 2016: Grey Gardens; SwkPlayhouse, Cats; London Palladium, Into the Woods; Royal Exchange, Show Boat; Sheffield Crucible, Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Prsicilla Queen of the Desert; UK Tour, Narrative; RWCMD, Mojo; RWCMD, The Barber of Seville; WNO, Rabbit Hole; Hampstead, The Marriage of Figaro; WNO, Figaro Gets a Divorce; WNO, Tom: The Musical; UK Tour Upcoming: Anything Can Happen; RWCMD, Cysgy'n Brys'ur, Long Day's Journey Into Night; Bristol Old Vic, Only the Brave, The Caretaker; The Old Vic, People Places and Things, Blue/Orange; Young Vic, Bernadette Peters, Carole King, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts I & II
songanddanceman2 Profile Photosonganddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Sweeney Todd clips#2
Posted: 12/4/07 at 7:33pm
Watched about 10 clips of it and i think it looks great, i just hope it finds an audience
Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna
WickedBoy2 Profile PhotoWickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Sweeney Todd clips#3
Posted: 12/4/07 at 7:36pm
Im seeing it at 8.45AM Hello!! - next Wednesday in NY. Im resisting reading the reviews so far.
A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
devonian.t Profile Photodevonian.t Profile Photo
devonian.t
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Sweeney Todd clips#4
Posted: 12/5/07 at 12:39pm
I'm elphebetic with envy!!!!