Page: 1

Woman In White National Tour Any News???

All_For_Laura Profile PhotoAll_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Woman In White National Tour Any News???#0
Posted: 10/22/06 at 5:54pm
Any News at all concerning the WIW National tour? Let me know!
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Not heard anything. Really Useful Group have a habit of promising UK tours and then not actually doing them (By Jeeves, Bombay Dreams, Beautiful Game), so don't hold your breath...

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I will be so devastated if WIW does not get a tour!
...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Someone on Whatsonstage seems to think that dates and venues are begining to fall into place. Only a rumour, mind, but if it's true, concrete info should start appearing soon...
Whatsonstage discussion

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

DeathStar
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I'd be equally devistated if it did go out on tour.
nshreeve Profile Photonshreeve Profile Photo
nshreeve
Featured Actor
Featured Actor
it deserves to... It wasnt doing that badly in the West End - it only really closed to make way for Spamalot. Lloyd Webber at his money-making best....
All_For_Laura
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Well, it is promising. I will be in England in Feb though, and I wish I wouldn't have to spend the money to make another trip for the tour.