Page: 1

Evening Standard Awards

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Evening Standard Awards#0
Posted: 11/20/03 at 6:31pm
The events calendar page on this site states that the Evening Standard Theatre Awards will be broadcast on TV on Wednesday, November 26th. I have searched through my TV guide and cannot find it listed on any channel on that date. Does anyone know on which channel and at what time the broadcast is scheduled?
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
JakeB
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Evening Standard Awards#1
Posted: 11/21/03 at 1:13pm
Bob, I thought it was Monday, I know it's definitely being televised though I don't know.
MabesNY
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
re: re: Evening Standard Awards#2
Posted: 11/21/03 at 6:17pm

According to the Albemarle of London-London West End Theatre Guide website (see link below), "The winners will be announced at a special presentation lunch at the Savoy Hotel on Monday 24 November 2003. An edited version will be broadcast on television a couple of days afterward."

http://www.albemarle-london.com/awards/es0105.html#2003