Page: 1

about TICKETMASTER

Gea
Swing
Swing
about TICKETMASTER#0
Posted: 7/26/05 at 5:50pm
Hi,

I'd like to know how reliable is to purchase tickets online at Ticketmaster.com. I have bought one but I have had problems with my credit card and they have to refund me some money, now every time that I call to solve the problem they say they'll send me a mail or a fax with the confirmation but I don't recieve anything...Have you ever had problems with it? I'm from Barcelona and i've chosen the option of "box office collection", will I get my tickets there without problems? I hope so...
Thank you all!
Gea
Swing
Swing
re: about TICKETMASTER#1
Posted: 8/1/05 at 5:01pm
Hello again,

Please, I need your opinions about TICKETMASTER, I'm very worried about my bookings, they charged the money the day I ordered it but now they have refunded it and charged it again and I don't know if this is normal...

Have you ever had problems with them or have you been successful with buying tickets using this method?

Help me! thank you all!
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: about TICKETMASTER#2
Posted: 8/2/05 at 6:33am
I've used ticketmaster.co.uk and never had any problems with either delivery or collecting them from the Box Office. I have no clue at all as to what is happening with your booking though - you might want to try and contact them again...

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."