Posted: 2/10/05 at 3:58am
what is jb up to nowadays ?
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: john barrowman#1
Posted: 2/10/05 at 7:24am
Currently filming the role of 'Captain Jack' who appears in a couple of episodes of the new series of 'Doctor Who' which starts around the end of March . . .

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

Updated On: 2/10/05 at 07:24 AM
fleur
Understudy
Understudy
re: john barrowman#2
Posted: 2/10/05 at 1:35pm
is he coming back to the west end this year ?
margaretdb Profile Photomargaretdb Profile Photo
margaretdb
Swing
Swing
john barrowman#3
Posted: 2/18/05 at 6:11pm
I hope he does come back to the West End - and soon.

I came to London in 1999 and was in Europe for 2 months and intended to see John In Beauty and the Beast before I came back to Australia and missed him by a a week.

Last August I was in Scotland and caught a bus from Glasgow to see John in "Anything Goes". It was a 9 hour bus trip, a rush to the hotel, a race through London on the tube and a run to the theatre, and would you believe, John had hurt his knee at the matinee and didnt appear that night. Luckily I had planned an extra day in London and could get a ticket for the Monday show. I crossed my fingers and waited 48 hours till the Monday show hoping that John would be appearing. I was the most excited person in the world when I got to the theatre on the Monday night to see that John was going to be appearing.

It might have taken 5 years of waiting but it was worth it. His voice was just so wonderful and I would like to think that others can experience him in stage as well. I met him outside after the show and he was not only so lovely, but he is sooo good looking in glasses...

YES - John, we want you back on stage in the West End.
fleur
Understudy
Understudy
john barrowman#4
Posted: 2/20/05 at 8:11am
AT LAST a fellow after my own heart, he's not only VERY talented but gorgeous with it and not at all an ego maniac, after all what other guy has a fanclub for his very cute tuche ! ! !
wildcat Profile Photowildcat Profile Photo
wildcat
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
john barrowman#5
Posted: 2/21/05 at 8:42am
Also I understand he has a cameo in the THE PRODUCERS-The Movie Musical.
Fan2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
john barrowman#6
Posted: 3/6/05 at 10:25am
Yes I heard he was singing "Springtime for Hitler."