Page: 1

Hostels London

Blackangel Profile PhotoBlackangel Profile Photo
Blackangel
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
Hostels London#0
Posted: 1/24/05 at 7:32pm
In August i'll go to London with a friend and we need a nice cheap hostels with a two-bed-room. Does anybody know one?
You must die to live forever I will show you the depths of the night We can never go wrong together I will take you to the end of the line My eyes are like a shadow on you
Type_A_Tiff Profile PhotoType_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hostels London#1
Posted: 1/25/05 at 1:17am
In a similar (well, not really) vein, I'm looking for a 3/4-star hotel close to the theatre area at the end of May. Price isn't too much of an option but we'd like to keep it around US$230 if possible.
"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell
fleur
Understudy
Understudy
re: Hostels London#2
Posted: 1/25/05 at 5:02am
try regent palace hotel at piccadilly, or try out of london, watford or luton for example
Type_A_Tiff Profile PhotoType_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hostels London#3
Posted: 1/25/05 at 3:43pm
Is the Regent Palace Hotel in a good area in terms of proximity to theatres, shops, etc? Thanks for your help! re: Hostels London
"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell
fleur
Understudy
Understudy
re: Hostels London#4
Posted: 1/26/05 at 4:50am
it looks onto piccadilly circus 5 minute walk from shaftesbury ave, regent st etc
jo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Hostels London#5
Posted: 1/30/05 at 5:59pm
I usually stay at The Thistle-Piccadilly, off Leicester Square, and you are in the heart of theatreland at the West End. I have recently booked for my trip in March to see WOMAN IN WHITE and I have been quoted $ 245 per night for a twin bedroom, including full English breakfast.