Page: 1

Maureen Lipman

sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Maureen Lipman#0
Posted: 2/14/04 at 3:34pm
BIG fan of the lady for eons. How has she been doing as Meersy in Millie? Anyone?
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
Updated On: 2/14/04 at 03:34 PM
JakeB
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Maureen Lipman#1
Posted: 2/19/04 at 5:21pm
She's leaving Millie after her six month contract is over. Her husband is ill - she said that she didn't know whether working was a good thing or a bad thing. She's replaced by Anita Dobson.
sabrelady Profile Photosabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: Maureen Lipman#2
Posted: 2/19/04 at 11:20pm
OH NO!! Do you know whats wrong with JAck Rosenthal? I know he was a major smoker so it could be anything heart or lung related.
My heart goes out to them and I will keep thm in my thoughts. Thanks for the update
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin Im going to have to science the shit outta this. The Martian
jo
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: re: re: Maureen Lipman#3
Posted: 4/8/04 at 4:42am
That's sad to hear about her husband. I have recently read her book LIP READING and enjoyed many of the domestic and theatre anecdotes in the book.

Jo