Songs from new musical CLEOPATRA

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Songs from new musical CLEOPATRA#1
Posted: 10/30/18 at 8:49am

Anyone who is interested in new musical theatre writing may like to take a look & listen to this sample of songs from a new musical about Cleopatra which I am in the process of developing with composer Lyndon Samuel. We showcased the songs as part of my concert A LONELY VOICE at the Union Theatre on Sunday October 21.

Vocalists for the Cleopatra songs included Kit Esuruoso (Tina, Showboat), Lily De La Haye (My Land's Shore, Parade), Rebecca Gilliland (Just Another Love Story, The Hired Man, My Land's Shore), Brendan Matthew (Guy the Musical) and Candace Furbert (Tina, Dreamgirls, Book Of Mormon).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldGJIsCrdGA&list=PLxiqWz_x4aobLQ3Z41Ef8VIrtLat1-SL4

THEATRE 2018: BANANAMAN**** TOP HAT**** EUGENIUS* EVERYBODY'S TALKING ABOUT JAMIE**** ROTHSCHILD AND SONS**** NETWORK**** THE KEITH KAT KLUB***** CARMEN 1808*** PIPPIN**** THE BAND'S VISIT***** SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS** BABY In Concert***** CAROUSEL**** HELLO DOLLY**** MY FAIR LADY**** AT HOME AT THE ZOO**** CALAMITY JANE*** GRAND HOTEL***** ONCE ON THIS ISLAND***** THE KEITH KAT KLUB***** THE SECRET GARDEN**** TWANG**** TITANIC (WMC tour)**** THE LAST SHIP (WMC tour)**** THE KEITH KAT KLUB***** QUIZ**** BRIEF ENCOUNTER*** BUILDING THE WALL*** JUST ANOTHER LOVE STORY**** THE RINK***** CHESS**** THE BIOGRAPH GIRL** IT'S ONLY LIFE**** SAN DOMINO**** THE RINK***** GUY**** INTO THE WOODS***** THE KEITH KAT CLUB***** STRICTLY BALLROOM*** IT HAPPENED IN KEY WEST**** BROKEN WINGS**** WHEN YOU FALL DOWN (EdFringe)***** THE MARILYN CONSPIRACY (EdFringe)*** A JOKE (EdFringe)*** GEEK (EdFringe)** THE FLYBOYS (EdFringe)***** BEAKER'S PLACE (EdFringe)**** WHISTLE DOWN THE WIND (EdFringe)*** 13 (EdFringe)**** THE HOUSE (EdFringe)**** MY RIGHT LEFT FOOT (EdFringe)** GRINDR THE OPERA**** THE LIEUTENANT OF INISHMORE***** TINA THE MUSICAL**** ZELDA**** AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS**** BRING IT ON**** SPAMILTON**** HOMOS - OR EVERYONE IN AMERICA**** HEATHERS**** PINTER ONE**** PINTER TWO**** UNEXPECTED JOY**** DISTANCE**** MIDNIGHT****. COMPANY***** TUBE**** THE DISTANCE YOU HAVE COME**** BABY**** BRASS*** PINTER FOUR**** DEAR EVAN HANSEN***** MARNIE*** PRETTY WOMAN**** THE PROM**** OKLAHOMA!**** KING KONG* THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME**** MEAN GIRLS**** TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD***** AMERICAN SON***** JUST SO**** THE MUSICAL OF MUSICALS****