Skip to main content Skip to footer site map

× New: Upvote messages you find helpful. Messages with multiple votes will be highlighted. Also posts reported by several users will now be hidden by default (but can be toggled on) while awaiting moderation.
West End
pixeltracker

Love Never Dies But It Will Have To wait

MamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 9/28/08

Universal have just announced a 4 month delay with the release of the DVD/Blu Ray Of 'Love Never Dies'.

The DVD is of the current Australian production and will now be released on May 29th.

******* EXTRA EXTRA
A Spanish production has just been announced and will open in Madrid in March 2013.
The Spanish production of 'The Phantom Of The Opera' has been one of the most successful of all the Broadway musicals to produced in the ever growing Spanish/ Broadway musical market.

Updated On: 1/4/12 at 01:09 PM
PositivelyEmerald
Stand-by
Stand-by | Joined: 7/24/11

Posted: 1/5/12 at 10:59pm
I'm anxious to see the Australian production after seeing the West End version last April. It looks a lot different. On a side note, what is with the bedazzled phantom mask on the cover?
Musical-Matt Profile Photo
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 6/19/08
I think the cast of the only way is essex may have done something to the phantoms mask!
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt
Justin D Profile Photo
Justin D
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 4/11/05
I am very disapointed with these push backs.

I didnt realize Phantom when it was in Madrid was so successful, I thought it had a pretty short run.

Still hopeing it will make its way to Paris for a French Cast recording someday.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27199361@N08/ Phantom at the Royal Empire Theatre
Princeton Returns Profile Photo
Princeton Returns
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 12/2/10
Is that for the UK as its still listed on Amazon and march? And the US date was May
equisy Profile Photo
equisy
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend | Joined: 3/10/10

Posted: 1/7/12 at 10:36am
MamasDoin'Fine, where did you hear about the Spanish production of Love Never Dies? It sounds a litte bit weird...

Thanks!