Page: 1

Opening night / Press night tickets - help!

Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I need a bit of guidance from those 'in the know'! Due to a monumentally stupid brain-freeze moment, the day I arrange to go to London (time off work, train tickets etc) intending to see Betty Blue Eyes is the day of its press performance.

Obviously the tickets aren't on sale through the usual agents - what are my chances of being able to get a single seat (balcony, standing, I don't care!) for that night, or should I just give it up this time and hope it's still going whenever I next manage to make it up to the big smoke?

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."

DeNada
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
I thought Delfont Mackintosh had just released press night seats for Betty? There was something on the Betty Blue Eyes Facebook page about press night seats going on sale. Maybe it's only the stalls or something, I don't know.

Yup - loads of balcony seats for 15 for that evening on the Delfont website. 15. Buy buy buy!
Eastwickian Profile PhotoEastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Excellent - I hadn't checked for a couple of days and missed them. All booked - many thanks! Opening night / Press night tickets - help!

"Murder is a very British thing, isn't it? I mean, it's almost like a hobby over there."
"Why do you insist you must hear the words? When you know I cannot give you words. Not the ones you need..."