Page: 1

My new musical theatre blog goes live today

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
It's finally here. My first blog of musical theatre ramblings has finally been written and is now live on the Stage Won website. If you have a few minutes spare, are totally bored with nothing better to do, etc - you may care to take a look.
Bob's Blog on Stage Won
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Yeap just read your all too brief blog, not sure what to make or that I actually read your blog, I saw your introduction to yourself and how much you hate and detest 'Wicked' and 'Frank Wildhorn', anyway where I get confused is where the editor introduces yourself, then at the end says click here, tried clicking on 'Bobs Show biz Blog and nothing happened, so not sure if there is something else to read or I need to scroll down?
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
POL are you drunk? lol I actually state how much I LOVE Wicked and Frank Wlidhorn. Click on the box that says "read more" which will expand the tex and then there is an arrow at the bottom right hand corner to click on to scroll down to read the rest of the text. It's actually quite a long piece.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 2/20/11 at 01:05 PM
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ken Caswell!?
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What about Ken Caswell?
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Cheers Bob, did not see the scroll bar on the side, as it is soo small, I am sure it wasn't there first time I lloked.
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I can't stand Ken Caswell! Haha xD
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
What you mean? Ken's a lovely guy.
fitz2
Swing
Swing

Page: 1