Page: 1

Valentine's Day song

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Valentine's Day song#1
Posted: 2/13/11 at 7:44pm
Here's a Valentine's Day song with a different "edge", performed by my friend, the amazing Joe Sterling (and co-written by Joe and myself). If anyone has a few minutes to spare - take a listen and (hopefully) enjoy.

Valentine's Day by Joe Sterling
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 2/13/11 at 07:44 PM
iluvtheatertrash
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Valentine's Day song#2
Posted: 2/13/11 at 9:13pm
How can us folks across the pond get the album digitally? Ordering through Dress Circle or AmazonUK is always a bit out of my price-range, I'm afraid... The shipping just costs a fortune and a half.

Just discovered the gorgeous "Rain for Me"...
"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Valentine's Day song#2
Posted: 2/13/11 at 9:19pm
iluvtheatretrash - I assume you mean the MORE WITH EVERY LINE album (which includes the song Rain On me)? (which has nothing to do with the asong Valentine's Day btw LOL)

More With Every Line is available to download in iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/more-with-every-line/id408385326
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
iluvtheatertrash
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Valentine's Day song#3
Posted: 2/13/11 at 9:20pm
I realized they weren't connected. I meant to post this in your other thread, but got mixed up. Apologies.

Thanks for letting me know it's on iTunes! Grabbing it now!
"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Valentine's Day song#4
Posted: 2/13/11 at 9:26pm
Great - hope you enjoy the album! If you do, let all your friends across the pond know about it!
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Valentine's Day song#5
Posted: 2/14/11 at 8:32am
Sell it Bob, sell it!