The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling

Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#1
Posted: 2/6/11 at 9:01am
Now that would be an interesting show!

Wizard of Oz, Million Dollar Quartet, Ordinary Days and Spelling Bee all begin previews this week!

Which are you going to see/Most excited about?
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#2
Posted: 2/6/11 at 10:27am
Well, I'm going to see Million Dollar Quartet next Friday (because I have friends in the cast rather than because I particularly want to see it). The shows I would be most excited about if I could get to see them would be Spelling Bee and Ordinary Days. But SB is sold out for any dates I can be in London during its run. And Ordinary Days I am really p***d off about missing. Like so many Fringe shows, they were so late announcing that it was on that it was too late for me to book for it - I'd already booked shows for the 3 slots I can fit in next weekend and I won't be in London again during its run.

I saw Ordinary Days in New York and it is way beyond outstanding - Adam's Gwon's writing is pure genius. Bought the cast CD and play it all the time. Almost breaking my heart that I can't get to see it at Trafalgar Studios - especially with Julie and Daniel in the cast.

WOZ I am luke warm about - will probably get to see it at some point but it's not something I feel I want to rush to see.

THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 2/6/11 at 10:27 AM
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#2
Posted: 2/6/11 at 2:57pm
I'm seeing Spelling Bee, and I would be interested in seeing WOZ later on this year...
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#3
Posted: 2/6/11 at 4:41pm
And I was hoping to see 'Aida' and 'Joseph and His Amazing Technicolour Raincoat' as you see tomorrow I am off to Egypt with my tin had and bullet proof jacket. Well I am exaggerating some what as I am going to the safe part 'Taba', but was going to do a excursion to Cairo and stay over night to see the Spinx, Pyramids and Turtenkarmen, good to see high culture some times, before I come back to the West End / Broadway for low culture.
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#4
Posted: 2/6/11 at 5:15pm
What in God's name ARE you on about?
hotjohn Profile Photohotjohn Profile Photo
hotjohn
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#5
Posted: 2/6/11 at 5:39pm
Got our tickets for "Ordinary Days" immediately before Daniel Boys in concert at Trafalgar Studios, "Spelling Bee" (front row upstairs) saw it a few times in NY already but looking forward to a repeat visit and "Wizard of Oz" (possible special outfit required - strangely very excited). Have no wish whatsoever to see "Million Dollar Quartet" - they would have to pay me a million dollars to sit through it.
MusicalBoy Profile PhotoMusicalBoy Profile Photo
MusicalBoy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#6
Posted: 2/6/11 at 6:00pm
Wizard of Oz in March! This show has been a necessity for me ever since hearing about Hannah Waddingham.
Elmokid Profile PhotoElmokid Profile Photo
Elmokid
Understudy
Understudy
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#7
Posted: 2/6/11 at 7:04pm
im all booked to see Wizard of Oz, didn't think i would be as excited as i am!
Lelana82
Chorus Member
Chorus Member
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#8
Posted: 2/8/11 at 6:39pm
Booked for Ordinary Days and Spelling Bee and hoping to go to WoZ and Quartet later on.
*Theatre 2011* Salad Days, Flashdance, Footloose, Wicked, Swan Lake, Love Story, Spelling Bee, End Of The Rainbow, To Kill A Mockingbird, Ordinary Days, Million Dollar Quartet, Umbrellas of Cherbourg, Betty Blue Eyes, The Exonerated,Jekyll and Hyde, Precious Little Talent,Thrill Me, The Children's Hour, Priscilla, Jest End, We Will Rock You, Flare Path, Jersey Boys, Hamlet The Musical, Lord Of The Flies, Shrek, Edges, Lend Me A Tenor, Legally Blonde, Girlfriends, Belongings, She Loves Me, Shrek
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#9
Posted: 2/10/11 at 4:37pm
Will have seen Wizard of Oz, Ordinary Days and Spelling Bee by the end of this week. Is it just me or is there absolutely no buzz at all on Million Dollar Quartet? If there is there is absolutely no on-line presence.
MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Wizard Quartet of Ordinary Spelling#10
Posted: 2/10/11 at 5:08pm
Um? No.