Page: 1

LOVE LIVES ON!

Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOVE LIVES ON!#1
Posted: 2/1/11 at 12:48pm
Love Never Dies now booking until January 2012.

I'm in the minority who like this show, so glad it has some life in it yet.
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOVE LIVES ON!#2
Posted: 2/1/11 at 3:17pm
Didn't realise there were that many musical theatre masochists around lol.
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
MusicalBoy Profile PhotoMusicalBoy Profile Photo
MusicalBoy
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
LOVE LIVES ON!#2
Posted: 2/1/11 at 5:44pm
I actually loved this show and I'm thrilled to see it staying at the adelphi. I think that the witchhunt against it is completely ridiculous, because it my mind, not only does it have probably THE most talented cast on the west end, it has one of the most fantastic scores. I saw it in January of this year and the house was full, and that was a matinee. Half of the audience were in floods of tears, and those who weren't were still entranced by every scene.

This show isn't a sequel to phantom of the opera in the strictest sense, it stands by itself and I think that it is a truly fantastic musical, to the point that after the november changes decreased the show, the curtain came down at the end and I was ready to see another three acts, because I was loving it.
ClapYo'Hands Profile PhotoClapYo'Hands Profile Photo
ClapYo'Hands
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
LOVE LIVES ON!#3
Posted: 2/1/11 at 5:57pm
I agree, and I'm so happy - there's not a moment in this show where I get bored! Love every single second of it.