Page: 1

The Glorious West End

MamasDoin'Fine Profile PhotoMamasDoin'Fine Profile Photo
MamasDoin'Fine
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Glorious West End#1
Posted: 9/21/10 at 12:20pm
Im sat in Soho enjoying the wonderful London September sun and watching the world go by.

Was gonna do 'LND' tonight but decided on 'Closer Than Ever' in Clapham. I just know its gonna be amazing! Not a lot you fcuk up with this one.
Anyone been?
Its not selling midweek but is almost sold out its last 2 weeks of its run in mid Oct.
Updated On: 9/21/10 at 12:20 PM
bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Glorious West End#2
Posted: 9/21/10 at 3:13pm
Was there Sunday afternoon and as I wrote in another thread, it was one of the best things I've seen all year. And if there are two better female performances in any theatre in London right now than Ria and Clare Burt, I'll eat my hat! (I was actually moved to tears by Clare's rendition of "Life Story".)
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Scripps2 Profile PhotoScripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
The Glorious West End#2
Posted: 9/22/10 at 2:11pm
I love the CD of the NY production and had forgotten this was on at the Landor. I would have loved to have seen it but won't be able to make it. The Glorious West End

When I was down for Into The Woods the other week I also saw The Remains of the Day at the Union Theatre (first time I'd been there). It was rather ho-hum. The cast did their best but the songs added nothing and sometimes diluted the brilliant original book and film.