Please listen to some new songs on Sounclick.com

bob8rich Profile Photobob8rich Profile Photo
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Hi, everyone! I have a small favour to ask of any board members who may be bored, have time on their hands or just plain interested in listening to new music. It's not actually musical theatre - it's me with my other hat on as a lyricist for pop/rock songs. Two songs I've co-written with a fantastic young singer/songwriter (who is also a musical theatre performer and fellow BWW board member), Jonathan Sterling, are currently available to listen to on soundclick.com - so PLEASE take a listen and rate them if you like them. We hope to get them as high in the soundclick.com charts as possible. VALENTINE'S DAY is currently no. 5 in the Folk/Pop charts and REASONS is number 23 in the Pop/Rock charts.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1060247&content=music

Jonathan played principal roles in the workshop & concert of my show AFTER THE TURN in Birmingham last year and in my show BASED ON A TRUE STORY at Jermyn Street in January. Since then we've written a few songs together and went into the studio last week. We've had very positive feedback so far and would appreciate any feedback anyone here may like to provide.

Mama, I know they're in the rock genre but please force yourself to have a listen. LOL

Jonathan Sterling's Soundclick Page
THEATRE 2019: ASPECTS OF LOVE**** FRANKENSTEIN (Paris)**** AN ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE**** COMPANY***** [title of show]**** CAN CAN*** THE CEREAL CAFE**** BAD GIRLS**** RAGS***** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** FOLLIES***** ROMANCE ROMANCE**** THE MARVELOUS WONDERETTES*** LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE***** QUEEN OF THE MIST**** SIX** THE PRICE***** MAGGIE MAY **** CALENDAR GIRLS** MAN OF LA MANCHA**** WAITRESS***** FANNY AND STELLA***
Updated On: 4/22/10 at 10:00 AM