Page: 1

Drowsy Chaperone UK Public Reaction Video

CONAries Profile PhotoCONAries Profile Photo
CONAries
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Heya guys,
This is abit more of a personal request,
I dont know if anyone on here remembers a short lived show in London called "The Drowsy Chaperone" it came and went FAR too quickly, but if you are lucky enough to cast your minds back and remember something, you may remember a video of audience reactions, which featured myself and Musical-Matt answering a few questions (it was on a few websites and shown on MTV etc.)
Well, for months I have been searching for it online, mainly cause it's our biggest claim to fame (Well, that and the time LMK insisted on walking us back to Waterloo after LOTR one night, but that stories for another night!)
I've checked the BWW archives, but found it all far to confusing and have tried youtube ETC. but just can not find it, and I was wondering if anyone on here has it, has access to it, or knows where I can find it??

If not, (and this is REALLY clutching at strings) does anyone remember who did the publicity for Drowsy, so I could possibly contact them, and see if they still have it about!)

Thank you sooo much and I hope SOMEONE out there can help me!

Princeton2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Pretty sure AKA did the marketing/advertising
Spotlight61
Broadway Star
Broadway Star
Hi CON,

Happy New Year!

I believe these video snippets are called vox pops.

Adam Kenwright at AKA marketed the show over here.

aka@akauk.com is the email address. Ask if they can help or at least point you in the right direction.

I hope that helps?

Updated On: 1/3/10 at 04:07 PM
jamiekennywicked Profile Photojamiekennywicked Profile Photo
jamiekennywicked
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Ha, I was on a reaction video for Bongela once! Anyway, I'd love to see the video too
''With the number of people I ignore, I'm lucky I work at all in this town'' - Helena Bonham Carter
Musical-Matt Profile PhotoMusical-Matt Profile Photo
Musical-Matt
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
no con please tell the LMK story! what show had we been to see?
No Doubt Our Paths Will Cross Again ! Matt