Page: 1

Last Minute Ticket website

pitfever
Understudy
Understudy
Last Minute Ticket website#1
Posted: 10/5/09 at 8:11am
Has anyone used this website to book theater ticket before?

http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainment/theatre/event-browse.html?catID=94226

It has good deals for shows...but it doesn't give the seat information, so how does it work? Just book the tickets and go to box office and hope for the best?
Mark_E Profile PhotoMark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Last Minute Ticket website#2
Posted: 10/5/09 at 12:29pm
Pretty much! They are normally very good though.

I've had front row dress for Les Mis (35), Back row stalls for Les Mis (16.50). My mum and dad used them for Buddy and got good seats.
Phantom of London Profile PhotoPhantom of London Profile Photo
Phantom of London
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Last Minute Ticket website#2
Posted: 10/5/09 at 12:58pm
I have used Lastminute for offers to Billy Elliot and Joseph and found them to be good.

If you are planning to go to the theatre in the New Year a great website is getintolondontheatre, which opens for business about mid December and will give you tickets for shows you normally cannot get from TKTs, I predict that Wicked and Lion King will be on there again this year and perhaps Mama Mia and Priscilla will be there too. Tickets for the top shows are 35 and other shows can be obtained for 25 and 15. Tickets can be bought in advance.

Has anyone else used this website?
exedore
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
re: Last Minute Ticket website#3
Posted: 10/8/09 at 3:59am
Lastminute are quite reliable and it's not uncommon to get a better ticket than the one you buy if you know how to pick your dates.