Wolf Trap Foundation Elects New Members to its Board of Directors
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts announced new members who have been elected to serve on its 2013-2014 Foundation Board of Directors. Mr. John C. Lee, IV, President, Schneider Electric IT Mission Critical Services, Inc. will retain his status as Foundation Board Chairman. Gil Guarino, CACI (Ret.), Guarino & Associates, LLC will serve his second year as Vice Chairman/Secretary of the Foundation Board.
Newly elected members of the Wolf Trap Foundation Board of Directors include:
- Jeffrey "Skunk" Baxter, Defense Consultant/Musician, Beverly Hills, California
- Nicholas E. Calio, President & CEO, Airlines for America, Washington, D.C.
- Frederick S. Humphries, Jr., Vice President of U.S. Government Affairs, Microsoft Corporation, Washington, D.C.
- Arvind Manocha, President & CEO, Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts, Vienna, Virginia
- Bruce B. McNair, Principal, Avison Young, Washington D.C.
- Roger Mody, Co-Owner, Monumental Sports & Entertainment, Washington, D.C.
- Patrick S. Pacious, Executive Vice President, Global Strategies and Operations, Choice Hotels, Silver Spring, Maryland
- Darrin L. Talley, Vice President of Marketing and Technology, ExxonMobil Fuels, Lubricants & Specialties Marketing Company, Fairfax, Virginia
- Kathy J. Warden, Corporate Vice President and President, Northrop Grumman Information Systems, McLean, Virginia
- John B. Wood, Chairman & CEO, Telos Corporation, Ashburn, Virginia
- Boofie O'Gorman of Long & Foster Companies and William G. Bouie of Acuative Corporation, were named Chair and Vice Chair/Secretary, respectively, of the Wolf Trap Associates Board, and, as such, will serve as ex officio members of the Foundation Board of Directors.
"Now is a very pivotal time in Wolf Trap's history as we welcome Arvind Manocha, our new President and CEO, and a fresh class of board members to help elevate the organization's reputation as a national leader in the performing arts and arts education," said John C. Lee, IV, Chairman of the Wolf Trap Foundation Board. "I know Arvind and I share the same desire to draw upon the Board's expertise, professionalism and passion for the arts to achieve the Foundation's internal and community oriented goals."
Service on the Wolf Trap Foundation Board of Directors is effective immediately for each of the newly elected members.