Digital Communications Manager - ALJP ConsultingBack to Jobs | View More Part Time Jobs - Administrative Listings
ALJP Consulting seeks a Digital Communications Manager to implement and manage the firm’s digital communications strategy.
We are looking for an independent worker who has excellent communication skills, is detail oriented, can meet deadlines and is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion in the arts and culture sector.
Your Areas of Accountability
- With ALJP leadership, develop and execute digital communication strategy to increase brand awareness and online presence.
- Write content for ALJP Consulting News page
- Manage ALJP Consulting website using Go Daddy including regular updates to the site and recommendations to improve functionality
- Post job opportunities on various websites and manage job postings for multiple partnerships
- Coordinate with organizational partners for public announcements and execute communications across platforms for ALJP
- Create, manage and implement social media strategy across platforms
- Create and post content across ALJP social media accounts - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Respond to messages and posts from social media followers
- Grow ALJP Consulting’s social media presence
● Knowledge of equity, diversity, inclusion, access and anti-racism theory and practices
● Writing and Editing
● Attention to detail
● Knowledge of social media KPI’s and analytics
● Computer: Google Mail, Docs, Forms, Slides and Sheets; Basecamp; Canva; Go Daddy; Microsoft Oce Suite; Zoom (*training and other learning opportunities will be provided for websites and programs, as needed*)
● Content Creation for Social Media Platforms
● Pluses: Experience in graphic design, marketing and/or public relations, knowledge of digital media strategy
Salary: $25/hour, 20 hours/week, 100% Remote