BWW Interview: JUDY GARLAND 'WORLD'S GREATEST ENTERTAINER' at Grand Opera House available for licensing
Hello from Delaware,
I am a playwright and last year produced a new book musical, Judy Garland "World's Greatest Entertainer" at The Grand Opera House in Wilmington.
It is now available for licensing to community theatres globally.
---WHEN patrons return to your theatre there may be one or two empty seats between customers.
---Licensing houses allow for only a one camera video of a production for archival purposes. They do NOT allow live streaming.
---You paid 100% upfront for your season, or at minimum a deposit. They have their money.
LET'S GET CREATIVE
- Ask the licensing house to move one of the contracted shows later or to next season. It this new environment they should be flexible
- DISCOUNTED LICENSING: I will license to your group at 15% less than any musical you have contracted. Just show me the invoice
- LIVE STREAMING: I own the rights. Live Stream to your patrons to increase revenue
- INCLUDED: Publishing rights for the 24 American Songbook tunes
- INCLUDED: Charts for 6 musicians included OR tracks
- INCLUDED: Set design for production. (Your option)
- Market JUDY as a 'premiere' in your state. A NEW musical!
We wish to thank Renee for a wonderful job promoting out show!
Library of Congress - # Pau 3-862-488