Win 2 Tickets To The LA Premiere & After Party Of ANGEL HAS FALLEN
You and one guest will attend the Los Angeles premiere & after party of Angel Has Fallen (the "Premiere Package")!
When there is an assassination attempt on U.S. President Allan Trumbull (Morgan Freeman), his trusted confidant, Secret Service Agent Mike Banning (Gerard Butler), is wrongfully accused and taken into custody. After escaping from capture, he becomes a man on the run and must evade his own agency and outsmart the FBI in order to find the real threat to the President. Desperate to uncover the truth, Banning turns to unlikely allies to help clear his name, keep his family from harm and save the country from imminent danger. Gerard Butler, Morgan Freeman, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lance Reddick, Tim Blake Nelson, Piper Perabo, with Nick Nolte, and Danny Huston
- Experience occurs on Aug 20, 2019.
- Participants must be at least 21.
- Valid for 2 people
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours.
- Does not include a meet & greet.
- Locations, date and times are subject to change at the sole discretion of Lions Gate Entertainment Inc. ("Donor").
- The Premiere Package (or any component thereof) may not under any circumstances be transferred, sold or re-auctioned.
- Tickets will be made available for pick-up under the winning bidder or other designated recipient's name at Will Call on the night of the Premiere Package.
- All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of the Premiere Package, and are solely the responsibility of the attendees, as applicable, including, but not limited to, taxes, travel to and from the screening and after party locations, accommodations, concessions, food, beverages, merchandise, gratuities and other charges.
- Angel Has Fallen is rated R for violence and language throughout.
- The Premiere Package (or any element thereof) may not be substituted for any other motion picture, premiere, screening or after party event.
- Attendees must comply with the theatre's rules of conduct and the after party venue's rules of conduct imposed as part of the Premiere Package experience.
- In the event that the Premiere Package (or any component thereof) does not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for any reason, including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, an event of force majeure or for any other reason, no other or additional or substitute compensation will be provided.
- All federal, state and local taxes related to the Premiere Package are the sole responsibility of the high bidder. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed.
- Attendees will be required to execute a Liability Release before attending the Premiere Package.
- Donor and/or its designee have the right, at their sole discretion, to remove the attendees from the Premiere Package at any time without compensation if the attendee's behavior at any point is uncooperative, disruptive, or may or does cause damage to person, property, or the reputation of the Donor, the theatre, or the after party venue.
- Photography of any kind inside the theatre is strictly prohibited.
- Donor makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the Premiere Package.
- Donor is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets and no replacement tickets will be provided.
- The Premiere Package may be subject to other terms and conditions as provided by the Donor, the theatre or the after party venue.