Disney Channel's ANDI MACK Grows to New Season Highs

Disney Channel's ANDI MACK Grows to New Season Highs

In its 8:00 p.m. half-hour, Disney Channel's "Andi Mack" ranked as Monday's No. 1 series on cable TV among Kids 6-11 (555,000/2.3 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (531,000/2.2 rating).

On its most recent telecast (7/3/18), Disney Channel's "Andi Mack" delivered new season highs, growing over the prior week by double digits among Total Viewers (+24% - 1.44 million vs. 1.16 million), Kids 6-11 (+43% - vs. 387,000/1.6 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (+21% - vs. 438,000/1.8 rating).

Versus its June 4th series return, "Andi Mack" grew by 7% in Total Viewers (1.44 million vs. 1.34 million), 11% in Kids 6-11 (555,000 vs. 501,000) and 18% among Tweens 9-14 (531,000 vs. 451, 000) - posting its best numbers since February 2018 - since February 23.

Source: The Nielsen Company, National U.S. Live + 3 Day Program Ratings for 7/2/18.

"Andi Mack" was created and is executive-produced by Terri Minsky ("Lizzie McGuire") and also executive-produced by Michelle Manning ("The Breakfast Club," Disney Channel Original Movies "Adventures in Babysitting" and "Teen Beach 2"). Phil Baker (Disney Channel's "Good Luck Charlie") is co-executive producer.

"Andi Mack" stars Peyton Elizabeth Lee as Andi Mack, Lilan Bowden as Bex Mack, Lauren Tom as Celia Mack, Joshua Rush as Cyrus Goodman, Sofia Wylie as Buffy Driscoll and Asher Angel as Jonah Beck. Recurring cast members are Trent Garrett as Bowie Quinn, Stoney Westmoreland as Henry "HAM" Mack, Emily Skinner as Amber, Luke Mullen as T.J. and Darius Marcell as Walker.

Photo credit: Disney Channel/Craig Sjodin

Related Articles View More TV Stories





From This Author TV News Desk

Before you go...

Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter
Follow Us On Instagram
   



  SHARE