The Garden Of Dreams Foundation Announces Exclusive Garden Of Laughs Auction Items
The Garden of Dreams Foundation announced today an exclusive online auction in support of Garden of Laughs, presented by Delta Air Lines, to benefit the Garden of Dreams Foundation. While tickets for Garden of Laughs are sold out, you can still support the Foundation's efforts to make dreams come true for children facing obstacles by visiting Charitybuzz and bidding on unforgettable packages, including meet-and-greet experiences and tickets to sporting events. The auction begins today, March 7, and runs through April 4, 2017.
Garden of Laughs is a bi-annual comedy benefit that will take place at The Theater at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday, March 28, 2017. It is Garden of Dreams' largest fundraiser, and all net proceeds go directly to the Foundation. The all-star lineup at this year's event, which is hosted by Steve Schirripa, includes Leslie Jones, Sebastian Maniscalco, Tracy Morgan, John Oliver, Chris Rock and Bob Saget.
Bidders can visit global charity auction site Charitybuzz (www.charitybuzz.com/gardenoflaughs) to bid on incomparable experiences including:
· "Saturday Night Live" package which includes two tickets to the live show, plus a one-night hotel stay and brunch at the exclusive Rainbow Room
· Four tickets to a taping of HBO's hit "Last Week Tonight" and a meet-and-greet with host John Oliver
· Two tickets to Broadway's "Sunday in the Park with George" followed by a meet-and-greet with star Jake Gyllenhaal
· The ultimate New York Rangers fan experience including two tickets to a 2017-18 game, a broadcast booth visit with Sam Rosen and Joe Micheletti, and a post-game visit to the Rangers locker room
· At-home cooking experience with chef Anne Burrell
· Dinner for four at the world-famous Rao's on Wednesday, May 31
· Four courtside seats to Session Two - Opening Night - at the US Open Tennis Championships
For information on additional auction items, please visit charitybuzz.com.
This year's event is proud to have Delta Air Lines as its Presenting Sponsor as well as Tissot and the Children's Cancer Institute at Hackensack University Medical Center, one of the 28 GDF partner organizations that make dreams come true for children and families in the tri-state area, as two key supporting partners of Garden of Laughs.