Page: 1

How Much Do I Love Hunter Bell (Playbill.com's Q & A)

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
A few highlights from an incredibly funny, adorable, and brilliant Cue & A:

If you could go back in time and catch any Broadway show, what would it be?: I think it would have been cool to see Streisand in Funny Girl and Ray Bolger in Where's Charley? and I often think about how crazy and exciting it must have been to see Oklahoma! without knowing anything about it, so my answer is original cast, Follies.

Special skills: I learned to spin a rope when I was doing Oklahoma! in summer stock, and I do a pretty good Gwen Verdon impersonation (which also means I can do Ann Reinking, and Lenora Nemetz too)

Favorite cereal: Blueberry Morning (and in my head when I pour it, I sing "Blueberry Morning" to the tune of Ben and Sally's "Too Many Mornings"...yes I'm weird.)

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/119173.html
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
once a month Profile Photoonce a month Profile Photo
once a month
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Thoroughly enjoyed the interview, as well as all the YouTube videos of (title of show) in preparation for seeing it this Saturday. I'm stoked.
h
TulitaPepsi Profile PhotoTulitaPepsi Profile Photo
TulitaPepsi
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Anyone who chooses Never Swat A Fly from JUST IMAGINE as an audition song has my eternal adoration!
Never Swat A Fly
"Hurry up and get into your conga clothes - we've got to do something to save this show!"
commasplice
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
Favorite cereal: Blueberry Morning (and in my head when I pour it, I sing "Blueberry Morning" to the tune of Ben and Sally's "Too Many Mornings"...yes I'm weird.)

Oh God, I just did that when I read it (before I got to the parenthetical about how he does it too).

HUNTER BELL GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photoray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I thought that was the most adorable thing I have ever heard in my entire life.
And I love how he calls it "Ben and Sally's 'Too Many Mornings.'" That's a sign of a true FOLLIES fan, and I love him the more for it!
The story about his worst costume ever made me laugh out loud.
"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"
broadwayfan7 Profile Photobroadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
That was great!
"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."
taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile PhototaylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I LOVE Hunter so much, he's my favorite tosser I must admit.
His little obsession with Bernadette is just adorable.
Wanna Be A Foster Profile PhotoWanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
Broadway Legend
Broadway Legend
I adore Hunter.

And Tulita, that "Never Swat A Fly" video is something else!
"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)