The Theatre Podcast With Alan Seales Welcomes Noah J. Ricketts
After starting as an ensemble member and understudy, Noah J Ricketts has taken over the role of Kristoff in Frozen the Musical on Broadway.
This episode is part of the Frozen takeover of The Theatre Podcast for the month of March. Be sure to follow @theatre_podcast on Instagram for all this month's surprises.
The Louisville native first began performing when a childhood injury left him with a broken wrist and a theatre summer camp. Noah attended arts boarding school his senior year of high school. After graduation he joined Broadway Dreams in which he traveled around to world to teach performance to young people. Noah made his Broadway debut in Beautiful, which he also performer in the national tour. After a long audition process, he joined the company of Frozen as a member of the ensemble and understudy for Kristoff and Pabbie. He recently took over Kristoff full time.
In this episode, Noah discusses:
- The importance of diversity in the industry
- Discovering performing as a child and being the only artistic member of his family
- Traveling around the globe with Broadway Dreams to teaching musical theatre performance
- The importance of self care, especially while working an intense Broadway schedule
- Making Kristoff his own as he takes over the role full time
A weekly release of intimate, personal conversations with theatre's biggest talents showcasing what makes them human. Featuring stars of the stage and the producers, stage managers, directors, press and marketing agents, theatre owners and other creatives of this industry. Hosted by Alan Seales. Produced by Jillian Hochman. Music by Jukebox the Ghost.
Visit TheTheatrePodcast.com to listen to more episodes.