GLEE, Lambert, et al. Featured on 'Grammy Nominees' CD
The 2011 Grammy Nominees CD track list has been announced, and this year, the album will feature 19 songs featuring GLEE, Cee Lo Gree, Adam Lambert, and may more. The CD will be released on January 25. Proceeds will benefit both the MusiCares Foundation and the Grammy Foundation.
The track list is as follows:
1. Forget You - Cee Lo Green
2. Nothin' On You (Radio Edit) - B.o.B Feat. Bruno Mars
3. California Gurls - Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg
4. Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyoncé
5. Love The Way You Lie Eminem Feat. - Rihanna
6. Need You Now - Antebellum, Lady
7. Ready To Start - Arcade Fire
8. Whataya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
9. Half Of My Heart (Pop Mix) - John Mayer
10. Haven't Met You Yet (Album Version) - Michael Bublé
11. Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars
12. This Is It (Orchestra Single Version) Michael Jackson
13. Beg Steal Or Borrow - Ray LaMontagne And The Pariah Dogs
14. The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert
15. Babyfather (Radio Edit) - Sade
16. The Only Exception - Paramore
17. Hey, Soul Sister (iTunes Session) - Train
18. Misery - Maroon 5
19. Don't Stop Believin' (Regionals Version) - Glee Cast
Established in 1957, The Recording Academy is an organization of musicians, producers, engineers and recording professionals that is dedicated to improving the cultural condition and quality of life for music and its makers. Internationally known for the GRAMMY Awards - the preeminent peer-recognized award for musical excellence and the most credible brand in music - The Recording Academy is responsible for groundbreaking professional development, cultural enrichment, advocacy, education and human services programs.
The Academy continues to focus on its mission of recognizing musical excellence, advocating for the well-being of music makers and ensuring music remains an indelible part of our culture. For more information about The Academy, please visit www.grammy.com. For breaking news and exclusive content, join the organization's social networks as a Twitter follower at www.twitter.com/thegrammys, a Facebook fan at www.facebook.com/thegrammys, and a YouTube channel subscriber at www.youtube.com/thegrammys.