Commercial Theater Institute Announces Speakers For Upcoming Marketing Seminar
The Commercial Theater Institute (CTI) and Executive Director Tom Viertel have announced speakers for the upcoming 2-day Marketing Seminar, taking place on Thursday, November 29th and Friday, November 30th, 2018. CTI is the theater industry's leading training and professional development program and features over 100 of the most distinguished industry professionals as lecturers and panelists including many Tony Award- winning producers.
Some of the featured panels and presentations will include:
- Digital Marketing, featuring Hailey Barton (Serino Coyne), Stephanie Cichy (Arthouse), Jenny Dorso (The Pekoe Group), Mara Winkler (Situation Interactive), and moderated by Maya Shah (Signature Theatre Company)
- Pricing and Ticketing, featuring Benjamin Simpson (Fourth Wall Productions) and Nathan Vernon (Fourth Wall Productions)
- Fan Driven Marketing, featuring Melissa Anelli (BroadwayCon), Micayla Brewster (Marathon Digital) and Jennifer Ashley Tepper (Be More Chill), moderated by Deeksha Garu (Show-Score)
- Innovative Press Strategies, with Leslie Papa (Vivacity Media Group) & Matt Ross (Matt Ross Public Relations)
- Expanding Audiences, featuring Jared Fine (The Public Theater), Amanda Pekoe (The Pekoe Group), and Donna Walker-Kuhne (Walker International Communications Group), moderated by Nella Vera (BFV Management)
- Content Marketing, featuring Felicia Fitzpatrick (Playbill) and Mark Cajigao (Roundabout Theatre Company)
- Creative Producing, featuring Dori Berinstein (Dramatic Forces), Richie Jackson (Jackson Group Entertainment), Orin Wolf (NETworks), moderated by Tom Viertel
- Advertising, Creative Strategy, and Design, featuring a team of experts from AKA
Additional panels, presentations, and speakers to be announced soon.
Marketing Seminar Thursday, November 29th - Friday, November 30th, 2018
This two-day course explores all the elements of an integrated marketing plan - traditional advertising, marketing and press, digital advertising, and social media. It offers a state-of-the-art understanding of how to sell a Broadway show. One-day and two-day pricing is available with discounts for students, educators, and alumni of CTI's programs. For a full schedule, visit https://www.commercialtheaterinstitute.com/product/marketing-seminar/.
More Hot Stories For You
BroadwayWorld recently reported on a rumor that Billy Porter would be joining the cast of the upcoming Cinderella film from Sony, starring Camila Cabe... (read more)
HAMILTON's Miguel Cervantes and Family Mourn Passing of Three Year-Old Daughter, Adelaide
BroadwayWorld is saddened to report that Miguel Cervantes, who plays Alexander Hamilton in Chicago's Hamilton, and his wife, Kelly, have confirmed th... (read more)
Ben Platt Reveals Further Details About Upcoming MERRILY WE ROLL ALONG Film
Further details have been revealed for the upcoming Merrily We Roll Along film, starring Ben Platt and Beanie Feldstein.... (read more)
Photo Flash: First Look at Jonathan Groff & More in LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS
LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS, starring Jonathan Groff, Tammy Blanchard and Christian Borle, opens October 17 at The Westside Theatre (407 W. 43rd St, NYC), ... (read more)
Photo Flash: First Look at Renee Fleming, Dove Cameron, Brian Stokes Mitchell, and More in THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA
L.A. Opera presents The Light in the Piazza! Get a first look at the production in the photos!... (read more)
Disney+ Announces Featured Content, Including MARY POPPINS, THE LITTLE MERMAID & More!
Today, The Walt Disney Company announced its full slate of movies and television series that will be featured on its new streaming service, Disney+.... (read more)