A fiddler on the roof of the Aldwych?

AnythingGoes23
Broadway Star
Posted: 2/11/14 at 03:38am
Apparently the current UK tour of Fiddler on the Roof is looking to swing into town for a run over the Summer.
The show is rumoured to be in talks at The Aldwych...
bob8rich
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/11/14 at 04:03am
That would be wonderful. I've not been able to catch this on tour. It's a great show with a great score so would really love to see this production to see what magic Craig has worked on it.
THEATRE 2014: Seasons Greetings**** Suessical**** Stephen Ward* Meet Me In St Louis**** A Christmas Carol***** Kiss Me Kate**** Brent Barrett (cabaret)***** Shakespeare4Kidz Macbeth**** Jersey Boys**** Liz Callaway I(cabaret)***** From Here To Eternity**** Putting It Together***** The Wit And Wimsy Of Alexander Bermange*** Kerrigan & Lowdermilk concert***** Fame**** Urinetown***** Finian's Rainbow**** Tom (Pontypridd)**** Songs In The Key Of Streisand***** Shona White (cabaret)***** Run, Fatboy, Run (concert)***** It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's Superman!**** Molly Wobbly**** Bouncers (Swansea Grand)**** Ushers**** The Beautiful Game***** Tom (Neath)**** Wicked (WMC Cardiff)***** Rags in concert***** Water Babies (Leicester Curve)**** Best Of Friends**** A Grand Night For Singing (Swansea Grand)**** Fings Ain't What They Used To Be**** Miss Saigon*****. In The Heights***** Giggin4Good -When You Wish Upon A Star***** Godspell**** How To Succeed In Business**** The Pajama Game**** The Life Of The Party***** Zanna, Don't!*****. Zanna, Don't!***** West End Fest***** Carousel***** Shot At Dawn*** Pacific Overtures ***** The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-time***** Julius Caesar*** Anything Can Happen***** Dirty Rotten Scoundrels**** Forbidden Broadway****
Princeton Returns
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/11/14 at 06:58am
Im not usually a fan of Actor/Musician shows but this is an excellent production
Jonwo
Broadway Legend
Posted: 2/11/14 at 11:37am
Doesn't seem that long since the last revival of Fiddler in the West End but I do want to see this new production.

Message Board

Book of Mormon Run 9 Posts

BWW BLOGS