Brett Vincent, Liam Scarlett and More Named in Time Out London/h.Club100's Top 10 Best Performance
Time Out London and The Hospital Club are delighted to announce the final 100 in the h.Club100 and the Top 10 for the PERFORMANCE category.
The h.Club100 is a list compiled by national search and public vote which champions and celebrates all those individuals who have brought the most influence, innovation and inspiration to the British Creative and Media industries in the past 12 months.
From a long list of nominations submitted by industry experts, the following individuals have been shortlisted by three industry judges in the PERFORMANCE category:
- Brett Vincent, Comedy Manager, Agent and Promoter, Get Comedy
- Layla Anna-Lee, Presenter
- Jennifer Byrne, Victoria Falconer-Pritchard and Tom Velvick, Cabaret Duo, Eastend Cabaret
- Steve Lock, Producer, Late Night Programme, Soho Theatre
- Kenrick Sandy, Photographer, Co-founder, Artistic Director, Boy Blue Entertainment
- Kharmel Cochrane, Casting Director, Kharmel Cochrane Casting
- Ed Bartlam and Charlie Wood, Directors, Underbelly
- Liam Scarlett, First Artist, The Royal Ballet
- Jeremy Goldstein, Producer
- Tim Key, Comedian
The full list of categories comprises Digital & Gaming, Art & Design, Advertising, PR & Marketing, Fashion & Style, Film, Music, Performance (Opera, Dance, Comedy & Cabaret), Theatre, Publishing & Writing, and TV.
The final 100 were formally announced at an event on Monday 12 November at the Hospital Club, which many of the Top 10 and nominees attended.
Jonathan Grant from Red 24, sponsors of the PERFORMANCE category, said,
"As a company which prides itself in championing the best emerging talent in the UK we are very happy to be involved with an award which also does exactly that. It is a time of great change across the creative industries and it seems only right that there is recognition for the people who are at the forefront of those changes. We are both proud and excited to be part of the Hclub100 Awards and all that they represent."
The Hospital Club is delighted to welcome Time Out as Media Partner for the hClub100 in 2012, whose innovation, creativity and diversification ties in perfectly with the ethos of the campaign.