GTA theatre to borrow a page from Punchdrunk

PastorErnst
Broadway Star
"Michael Rubinoff, the associate dean of visual and performing arts at Sheridan College, has teamed up with Outside the March’s Mitchell Cushman and Convergence Theatre’s Julie Tepperman for a megaproject with the working title of Brantwood that will open in Oakville in April 2015."

Link
Tag
Broadway Legend
Oakville, really. Mind as well post the closing notice now.
PastorErnst
Broadway Star
@Tag I completely agree, but its intention is not to be an open-ended run. This will (likely) be part of Theatre Sheridan's 2014/15 season. Sheridan College students and residents of the surrounding cities will attend. It will not be difficult to sell out the 200 tickets per night.

What concerns me is the "ghostly school reunion" concept - an over-glorified haunted house costume party.
sabrelady
Broadway Legend
to be fair- "Tamara" was really the original interactive. Not saying the concept hasn't been built on since but really- it was first.

Yeah- Oakville?
Words that confuse censors:Fecund,penal,taint, titmouse, cockatoo,coccyx, ballcock, cockeye, prickly,kumquat, titter,cunning linguist, insertion, gobble, guzzle, swallow, manhole, rimshot,ramrod,come, fallacious, lugubrious,rectify,Uranus, angina, paradiddle,spotted dick,dictum, frock,cunctation, engorge,turgid,stiff, bush, uvula, crapulence, masticate, Dick Butkus, gherkin and of course the always bewildering lickety split. As you can see, context is every thing. Chuck Lorre Addendum: 555 382 5968 "Sexarama, Hexarama, Queeriosis, Feariosis!" Alec Baldwin "Happiness is up to you. You just have to understand what it is before you get it." -Elaine Stritch

🔀TORONTO SHOWS
The Book of Mormon in TorontoThe Book of Mormon
(Runs 9/16 - 10/19)
Newsies The Musical in TorontoNewsies The Musical
(Runs 7/7 - 8/16)
Richard III, The Pleasures of Violence in TorontoRichard III, The Pleasures of Violence
(Runs 9/10 - 9/28)
White Christmas in TorontoWhite Christmas
(Runs 11/6 - 11/15)
The Sound of Music in TorontoThe Sound of Music
(Runs 11/20 - 11/22)
The King and I in TorontoThe King and I
(Runs 11/6 - 11/22)
The Sound of Music in TorontoThe Sound of Music
(Runs 11/21 - 11/30)

View All | Add Show | Auditions

Message Board

Julie Madly Deeply 1 Posts