Singer/songwriter and Liza Minnelli performer Cortes Alexander (center) and his Swell Girls, Melissa Bailey (left) and Jennifer Rappo (right).
- BWW Reviews: Sterling's Welcomes Cortes Alexander and Swell Party (Aug 14, 2012)
- Cortes Alexander Stars In THE SWELL SHOW at Sterling's Upstairs, 8/13 (Jul 30, 2012)
- The Coterie Announces Their Upcoming Show Calendar (Jan 17, 2012)
- Photo Flash: Vioski and John Wolf Fine Art's While You Weren't Looking (Dec 14, 2011)
- Cortes Alexander to Present The Swell Show at Barre Vermont (Nov 14, 2011)
- Cortes Alexander to Present The Swell Show at Barre Vermont (Oct 18, 2011)
Extensive New Song-Focused FINDING NEVERLAND Video FeaturetteBWW TV Exclusive: Broadway Legend Barbara Cook Sings the Classics for the AMERICAN SONGBOOK Series!BWW TV Exclusive: Spotlight on the Cast of AN AMERICAN IN PARIS- Meet Victor J. WisehartBWW TV: Watch Highlights of Larry David & More in FISH IN THE DARK on Broadway!VIDEO: Darren Criss Previews This Week's GLEE Featuring His Original Song; First Listen!STAGE TUBE: Watch Highlights from West End's BEAUTIFUL, Starring Katie Brayben!VIDEO: In Performance: RASHEEDA SPEAKING's Tonya Pinkins & Dianne Wiest PerformBWW TV: The Raven is Back- Watch Extended Clip from NEVERMORE!VIDEO: Stephen Schwartz & More Appear in Trailer for New Documentary THE SOUND OF OZSTAGE TUBE: THE SOUND OF MUSIC - Now in 8-Bit!VIDEO: Cast of Cuba's RENT Performs 'Seasons of Love' & MoreSTAGE TUBE: Watch Imelda Staunton Belt it Out as 'Mama Rose' in West End's GYPSY!BWW TV: Puppets are Back on Broadway- Meet the Company of HAND TO GOD!VIDEO: Kevin Bacon Recalls Epic TONIGHT SHOW 'Footloose' Performance
Theatre Legend Lea Salonga on ALLEGIANCE, Her Stage Legacy & Bringing a Brand New Show to Town Hall
Broadway Flashback- 18-Year-Old Laura Benanti Sings 'The Sound of Music'!
STAGE TUBE: Watch Imelda Staunton Belt it Out as 'Mama Rose' in West End's GYPSY!
Julie Andrews & Christopher Plummer Talk SOUND OF MUSIC in All-New Interview
SOUND OFF World Premiere Exclusive: Joel Grey In GEORGE M! On THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW