LA SOIREE Closes at the Union Square Theatre This Weekend
LA SOIRÉE leaves town this Sunday, May 11. Last chance to hurry to The Union Square Theatre (100 East 17th Street) to see the naughty and outrageous show that you will never forget. You have only yourself to blame if you miss talent including...
· A roller-skating chanteuse with a unique kazoo-playing style. (Hint: not with her mouth).
· A large balloon-violating man dressed as a blue bunny in six inch lucite heels.
· A world-class hula hooper with core strength that the Earth should envy.
· Puppetmasters who may be the love children of Priscilla Queen of the Desert , Moulin Rouge and Pedro Almodovar.
· An improbable male striptease artist with an unlikely amount of undergarments
· Gorgeous & gravity-defying male acrobats who unforgettably demonstrate their love for Queen Elizabeth.
The final shows take place tomorrow, Thursday at 8 PM, Friday & Saturday at 7 & 10 PM and Sunday at 5 PM.
LA SOIRÉE is a racy and gasp-inducing night of grown-up entertainment that brings the glamour and glitz of the velvet-draped vaudeville salons straight into the 21st century. Delicious, deviant and delirious, it is impossible to describe and impossible to resist.