Hey, Jef, Here's My Headshot: BRITT HANCOCK
Who's who in Tennessee theater? Sometimes, without a program in your hand, it's difficult to know who's playing whom-hence, our newest feature: Hey, Jef, Here's My Headshot...featuring some of the Volunteer State's best-known-or soon-to-be-known-thespians. And have you ever wondered who the amazing photographers are who make thEm Look damn good? We're gonna tell ya...
Today's actor/subject/model is the handsome and talented Britt Hancock, a frequent leading man at Crossville's Cumberland County Playhouse and on national tours, photographed by Robert Mannis in New York City.
Among Britt's most notable credits:
- National Tour of Young Frankenstein (Kemp/Hermit)
- National Tour of The Producers (Roger DeBris)
- National Tour of The Drowsy Chaperone
- National Tour of Hairspray
Recent Cumberland County Playhouse credits include:
- Chicago (Billy Flynn - First Night Top 11 of '11)
- Brigadoon (Tommy - BroadwayWorld.com Award/ First Night Top 10 of '10)
- Oklahoma! (Jud)
- She Loves Me (Kodaly)
- A Little Night Music (Carl-Magnus),
- Camelot (Arthur)
- Upcoming - The Music Man (Harold Hill)