Jack Daniel's Announces 2014 Dates for 'Live at the Landmark' Concert Series
The 2014 dates are set for "Live at the Landmark" - a one-of-a-kind concert series sharing great music with other great American landmarks from coast to coast.
Featuring some of the hottest, up-and-coming artists and rock bands, "Live at the Landmark" brings whiskey and music together at iconic American landmarks in New Orleans, San Francisco, Chicago and New York before a finale at the ultimate landmark - the Jack Daniel distillery, in Lynchburg, Tenn., the oldest registered distillery in the United States.
"Beginning with the formation of Lynchburg's Silver Cornet Band nearly 150 years ago, Jack Daniel set the stage for great whiskey and music that continues today," said Laura Petry, Brand Director for Jack Daniel's. "In celebration of that special relationship, we're proud to provide this unique opportunity for fans across the country to experience the influences and styles of today's bands."
In support of organizations that do things the right way, the Jack Daniel's "Live at the Landmark" concert series is proud to benefit charities along the way.
Confirmed dates, landmarks, bands and charities include:
- April 4, 2014 - New Orleans, the Old U.S. Mint featuring The Airborne Toxic Event, benefitting The Louisiana Museum Foundation.
- April 11, 2014 - Chicago, Germania Place featuring The Joy Formidable, benefitting Sweet Relief Musicians Fund.
- April 17, 2014 - San Francisco, City Hall featuring St. Lucia, benefitting Operation Gratitude.
- May 8, 2014 - New York City, Statue of Liberty featuring Capital Cities, benefitting Charity: Water.
- May 17, 2014 - Lynchburg, Tenn., Jack Daniel Distillery featuring Old 97's.
For a chance to get tickets to one of the "Live at the Landmark" shows, visit www.jdliveatthelandmark.com. Fans must be at least 21 and in an eligible area to win tickets. You must have a ticket to attend. Additionally, you can enter to win a grand prize trip for two to the final event at the ultimate landmark in Lynchburg.