Click Here for Articles About THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2
THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Comes to Blu-ray/DVD Today
|AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, MALEFICENT, THEORY OF EVERYTHING Among 2015 Oscars Competitors in Makeup & Hairstyling|
December 15, 2014
|DRACULA UNTOLD Heading to Digital HD, Blu Ray/DVD & On Demand|
December 03, 2014
|Spin-Off Film About SPIDER-MAN's Aunt May In the Works at Sony Pictures?|
November 11, 2014
|TIS THE SEASONS Among STARZ December Programming Highlights|
November 05, 2014
|Related: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2|
Sony has announced details for the home video release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2(via EW) which will be available digitally August 5 and on DVD and Blu-ray today, August 19. The sequel has earned over $700 million at the worldwide box office. You can pre-order your copy by clicking here!
Blu-ray & DVD Bonus Features Include:
- 4 All-New Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Marc Webb
- Filmmaker Commentary
- Alicia Keys "It's On Again" music video
Exclusively Available on Blu-ray:
- 9 Additional Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Marc Webb, including "Peter Meets His Father"
- "The Wages of Heroism: Making The Amazing Spider-Man 2," featuring revealing, in-depth segments including:
- "Lessons Learned: Development and Direction" - Filmmakers and cast discuss their approach to the sequel and their efforts to make it the best Spider-Man yet.
- "Heart of the City: Shooting in New York" - A behind-the-scenes look at the film's unprecedented access to New York City during production.
- "Triple Threat: Attack of the Villains" - An inside look at the development of Spider-Man's fearsome foes, Electro, the Green Goblin and Rhino.
- "A More Dangerous World: Transforming Electro and the Green Goblin" - From make-up to costuming, see what it took to transform Jamie Foxx and Dane DeHaan into their fearsome alter-egos.
- "A Bolt From the Blue: Visual Effects" - Sony Pictures Imageworks artists and animators show how they created the Gravity defying, web-slinging and pumped-up action in the new film.
- "Spidey Gets His Groove Back: Music and Editing" - Learn how the film's soundtrack and score came together in this behind-the-scenes look at jam sessions with Composer Hans Zimmer and the team of master musicians he assembled, including Pharrell Williams, Johnny Marr, Michael Einziger and more.??