Top Reads: Sue Grafton Scores Another New York Times Best Seller with W IS FOR WASTED, Week Ending 9/29
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Sue Grafton's latest thriller W IS FOR WASTED top the New York Times' fiction best seller list for the week ending Sept., 29. Lee Child's NEVER GO BACK held strong on the chart, slipping from the top spot to the second, with Lian Moriarty's NEVER GO BACK taking the number three spot.
On the non-fiction side of the things, Si Robertson and Mark Schlabach's SI-COLOGY 1 held on to the number one spot, with Billy Crystal's STILL FOOTIN' 'EM took the second spot. Bill Dedman and Paul Clark Newell Jr.'s EMPTY MANSIONS rounded out the top three, with Piper Kerman's ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK, the inspiration for the hit Netflix series, took the fourth spot.
The top 10 for fiction, nonfiction, and more are below!
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) W IS FOR WASTED - Sue Grafton
2) NEVER GO BACK - Lee Child
3) THE HUSBAND'S SECRET - Liane Moriarty
4) THE CUCKOO'S CALLING - J.K. Rowling
5) SECOND WATCH - J. A. Jance
6) FIFTY SHADES OF GREY - E. L. James
7) THE RACKETEER - John Grisham
8) ROBERT B. PARKER'S DAMNED IF YOU DO - Michael Brandman
9) INFERNO - Dan Brown
10) THE MILL RIVER RECLUSE - Darcie Chan