Top Reads: Robyn Carr's THE HERO Tops New York Times Best Seller List, Week Ending 9/15
Since there's no end-all-be-all 'best seller' list, BWW Books has rounded up both The New York Times' top sellers as well as Amazon's - providing you with your one-stop look at this week's top reads!
Robyn Carr's THE HERO took the number one spot on the New York Times best selling fiction list, with Lian Moriarty's THE HUSBAND'S SECRET in second. Last week's best seller, J.K. Rowling's THE CUCKOO'S CALLING, fell to the fourth spot for the week ending today, September 15. On the nonfiction side of things, conservative talk show host Mark R. Levin's THE LIBERTY AMENDMENTS was first for the week, with Reza Aslan's much-debated ZEALOT in second.
Over on Amazon, Rush Limbaugh's impending children's book RUSH REVERE AND THE BRAVE PILGRIMS held onto the top spot with pre-orders for the second week in a row, while Rick Riordan's THE HOUSE OF HADES climbed to the second spot ahead of its Oct. 8 release.
The top 10 for fiction, nonfiction, and more are below!
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
1) THE HERO - Robyn Carr
2) THE HUSBAND'S SECRET - Liane Moriarty
3) HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN - Louise Penny
4) THE CUCKOO'S CALLING - J.K. Rowling
5) BONES OF THE LOST - Kathy Reichs
6) DECEPTION COVE - Jayne Castle
7) BIG SKY WEDDING - Linda Lael Miller
8) MISTRESS - James Patterson and David Ellis
9) THE WHOLE ENCHILADA - Diane Mott Davidson
10) HIGH HEAT - Lee Child.
Combined Print & E-Book Nonfiction
1) THE LIBERTY AMENDMENTS - Mark R. Levin
2) ZEALOT: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF JESUS OF NAZARETH - Reza Aslan
3) ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK - Piper Kerman
4) THIS TOWN - Mark Leibovich
5) HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY - Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach
6) PROOF OF HEAVEN - Eben Alexander
7) LEAN IN - Sheryl Sandberg
8) EXPOSED - Jane Velez-Mitchell
9) LAWRENCE IN ARABIA - Scott Anderson
10) THE BUTLER - Wil Haygood