Top Reads: Diana Gabaldon's OUTLANDER Retains Lead on NY Times Best Seller List, Week Ending 8/31
For the New York Times in the week ending August 31, Diana Gabaldon's OUTLANDER takes the No. 1 spot in fiction, with LOVE LETTERS by Debbie Macomber in second, followed by Lian Moriarty's BIG LITTLE LIES at No. 3.
In non-fiction, Lara Hillenbrand's UNBROKEN continues to lead for the seventh week in a row, followed by THE BOYS IN THE BOAT by Daniel James Brown at No. 2 for the second consecutive week, and Daniel James Brown's THE KINGDOM OF ICE at No. 3.
On Amazon, Gayle Forman's IF I STAY is in No. 1 again, with the PUBLICATION MANUAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION at No. 2, and Lisa Leake's 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD: HOW WE DID IT, WHAT WE LEARNED, AND 100 EASY, WHOLESOME RECIPES YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE in No. 3.
The New York Times Best Sellers
Combined Print & E-Book Fiction
- OUTLANDER - Diana Gabaldon
- LOVE LETTERS - Debbie Macomber
- BIG LITTLE LIES - Liane Moriarty
- THE 6TH EXTINCTION - James Rollins
- COLORLESS TSUKURU TAZAKI AND HIS YEARS OF PILGRIMAGE - Haruki Marukami
- GONE GIRL - Gillian Flynn
- THE GOLDFINCH - by Donna Tartt
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY - E.L. James
- ORPHAN TRAIN - Christina Baker
- NOT A DRILL - Lee Child
Combined Print & E-Book Non-Fiction