'Reinventing the Entrepreneur' Helps Build a Business Around One's Passion
MaryEllen Tribby is an entrepreneur, CEO, international speaker, top business consultant, an expert marketing strategist, a bestselling author, a wife and mother of three. As if that weren't enough, she's also a woman with a calling, and that's to help others live lives of passion, purpose, and financial independence. And in a powerful new book, she arms readers with the tools for doing just that.
Inspired by Tribby's own success story, and the success stories of the thousands of people around the world whom she has helped realize their dreams, "Reinventing the Entrepreneur: Turning Your Dream Business into a Reality" (WILEY; Hardcover & e-book; $29.95; ISBN: 978-1-118-58445-3) is a nuts-and-bolts guide to building a business around one's passion that provides both the money and time to live the life an aspiring entrepreneur wants and deserves.
At the book's heart is an extraordinarily successful business model called The Inbox Magazine ("iMag," for short). An approach custom-tailored to the times, iMag lets entrepreneurs and small businesses create a huge impact with a minimal investment of time, energy, and money. It can be done from home, on the road, or anywhere in the world.
Writing in her trademark friendly, down-to-earth style, Tribby walks readers through all the steps of starting, running, and growing a successful iMag enterprise, including:
- Brainstorming million-dollar business ideas
- Researching the market and finding an ideal niche (or niches)
- Sizing up the competition-and knowing what you can offer that they can't
- Finding the perfect name for a business and designing a killer website
- Marketing your iMag and building an online following on social media
- Creating content that sings-and keeps them coming back for more
- Selling advertising space and partnering with other entrepreneurs
- Measuring your success and growing your business
"If you have a dream of starting your own business but just aren't sure how, I wrote this book as a step-by-step guide that you can pick up and revisit each time you're ready to make the next step," says Tribby. "I'll walk you through what I believe is the best online business model in the world that can help build the business of your dreams."