Natalie Minh Reveals Hollywood's Fitness Modeling Secrets in Tell-All Book
In its first week launch and presale at the LA Fit Expo, models, photographers, casting directors, and talent bookers were buzzing about the "The Insider's Guide To The Business of Fitness Modeling" - the go-to resource for fitness entertainment industry professionals.
Conceived by 3x European physique champion, internationally published fitness model and photographer Natalie Minh (MBA, MS Finance), "The Insider's Guide To The Business of Fitness Modeling" is a comprehensive resource for anyone who is looking to work within the fitness industry. Throughout her professional fitness career, Minh received daily questions about how to break into fitness modeling, who the market makers were, how to be published on a magazine cover, etc. As she studied the journeys of these aspiring models, Minh realized that there was a large disconnect between what models believed was the path to success and what her fitness corporate clients were actually seeking in models for hire.
Determined to bridge this gap, Minh has opened the doors to the exclusive and glamourous world of fitness modeling with the release of "The Insider's Guide to the Business of Fitness Modeling".
Discussion topics include:
- How to get published with magazines
- What kind of images you MUST have in your modeling portfolio and what images TURN OFF fitness industry clients and modeling agencies
- How to get sponsorships
- Top 10 mistakes that aspiring fitness models make that set them up for failure
- How to setup paid and FREE photoshoots, what to bring to photoshoots
- How to conduct yourself on a professional commercial set
- How to build your fitness brand and translate that into a social media and internet juggernaut
- What a Model Release is and when should you sign it
- The Essentials of the Fitness Modeling Business must have before you approach the first person for business
- How to create comp cards that stand out to casting directors
- Fitness Model requirements as per the top modeling agencies here in Los Angeles
- Fitness Competitions the Ins and Outs, should you compete, how to translate this into WORK
- List of the top modeling agencies that carry fitness models on their books
- A sample letter copy that you can use to write potential fitness businesses THAT WORKS
- Sample Model Release Form so that you have a heads up regarding the legal ramifications before ever stepping in front of a camera