Her Interactive Releases Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy
Leading video game publisher and developer Her Interactive today announced the launch of the 29th edition of the award-winning series with Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy exclusively for PC and Mac. In this all-new Nancy Drew adventure, we discover that a decade ago Agent Kate Drew left home to neutralize a biochemical weapon in Scotland. While her assignment was a success, Kate died in a car accident. Or so we were told. Now the echoes of a similar plot reverberate and it's up to you, as detective Nancy Drew, to thwart the sleeper cell and expose the truth about your mother's tragic demise. Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy is available now at all major retail stores and at http://www.herinteractive.com for $19.99.
"For the first time, we explore some of the secrets behind Nancy Drew's family and investigate the untimely passing of Nancy's mother while putting Nancy in the center of one of her most exciting adventures to date," stated Stuart Moulder, CEO, Her Interactive. "Woven throughout the game is an exciting array of puzzles and activities that will keep the player fully engaged and forging ahead to discover the truth about Kate Drew. The emotional push and pull of this game will have fans on the edge of their seats."
Key features include:
- Solve the Most Personal Nancy Drew Mystery Adventure Ever: Learn about Nancy's mother and what really transpired during her final days.
- Tinker with Cutting-Edge Spy Gadgetry: Expose dead drops and black operations by gathering intelligence and new leads.
- Experience Nancy's Childhood Memories: Trigger vivid memories of Kate Drew as you discover critical information.
- Match Wits with New Twists: Characters change their motives as your investigation unfolds.
- Immerse yourself in Traditional Scottish Heritage: Investigate a remote training arena dedicated to the culture of the Highland Games.
- Spy at Different Difficulty Levels: Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase fatal mistakes without starting over.
"The Silent Spy promises a deeper emotional experience for the player than any other Nancy Drew game created," said Tim Burke, Creative Director, Her Interactive. "Following a complex thread of clues, conversations and even hidden messages left by Nancy's own mother, we uncover new information about Nancy's past that has never been known until now. With its beautiful score, heart-wrenching story and thrilling game play, The Silent Spy delivers on every level."