Balboa Press Hosts Complimentary Signings at “I Can Do It!” Conference, Today
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, Inc., and leading supported self-publisher of personal empowerment books with a positive message, will host nine complimentary book signings at the "I Can Do It!" conference, March 28-30 at the Colorado Convention Center - Bellco Theatre in Denver.
The Hay House, Inc.-sponsored event provides Balboa Press self-published authors interested in the inspirational and transformational genres an excellent opportunity to exhibit and promote their works through book signings and a book gallery.
The book signing schedule is as follows:
- Cheri St. Arnauld, "Cosmic Creations"; Friday, 6 - 7 pm.
- Carol Demma Mau, "Wisdom from the Pearl Necklace"; Friday, 6 - 7 pm.
- Lani Kwon, MA, "The Creating CoPowerment Workbook"; Saturday, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm.
- Laurel Geise, "Jesus Seeds"; Saturday, 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm.
- Wendy Vann, MS, LPC, "Sensory Integration Plus"; Saturday, 1:30 - 2 pm and 3:30 - 4 pm.
- Linda Bartlett, "Never Alone"; Saturday, 1:30 - 2 pm and 3:30 - 4 pm.
- Gabriela Duran, "Peachy 'The Warrior Princess'"; Sunday, noon - 1 pm.
- Joanne Antoun, "Know Yourself, Know Others"; Sunday, noon - 1 pm.
- Cher Slater-Barlevi, MA, "DOG of GOD: The Novel" Sunday, 1 - 1:30 pm and 3 - 3:30 pm.
As part of its book-marketing services program, all authors who have self-published with Balboa Press were given the opportunity to promote their work through the event. Publishing professionals will also be on hand to discuss Balboa Press' supported self-publishing services for those who'd like to learn more about bringing their books to readers.
For more information or to begin publishing your book with Balboa Press, please visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press is a division of Hay House, Inc., a leading provider in publishing products that specialize in self-help and the mind, body and spirit genres. Through an alliance with supported self-publishing leader Author Solutions, LLC, authors benefit from the leadership of Hay House Publishing and the speed-to-market advantages of the self-publishing model. For more information, visit balboapress.com. To start publishing your book with Balboa Press, call 877-407-4847 today. For the latest, follow @balboapress on Twitter and "Like" us at facebook.com/BalboaPress.