BVR Publishes Guide to Lost Profits and Other Commercial Damages
PORTLAND, Ore., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ Business Valuation Resources (BVR) is pleased to announce the release of the third edition of The Comprehensive Guide to Lost Profits and Other Commercial Damages, a two-volume publication edited by thought-leaders Nancy Fannon and Jonathan Dunitz.
This comprehensive guide provides a rich resource for financial experts and attorneys seeking guidance on damage calculations. It focuses on how to gather and interpret financial evidence in a lawsuit or litigation setting. Blending the financial expert's knowledge of accepted methods and procedures with the attorney's knowledge of legal issues and insights, it provides in-depth analysis and interpretation of the continually expanding body of case law.
"We are thrilled to publish Fannon and Dunitz's Comprehensive Guide to Lost Profits and Other Commercial Damages," said Sarah Andersen, Publisher at Business Valuation Resources. "The new edition is substantially revised and includes the most up-to-date and inclusive insight available on the topic. Any business appraiser or attorney involved in lost profits and damages calculations should have this reference on his or her desk."
Highlights of the new edition include:
- Updated and expanded chapters covering all aspects of calculating lost profits/loss of business value
- An insightful and comprehensive look at the unjust enrichment remedy
- Substantive new materials on forensic accounting
- A new chapter covering business interruption
- Expanded coverage of benefit of the bargain damages
- Expanded insights into intellectual property damages, including patents, trademarks, and copyright
- New and enhanced abstracts of lost profit and damage cases
To learn more or request a review copy, please contact Sarah Andersen at (503) 291-7963 ext. 123 or email@example.com.
Top business valuation firms depend on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Our customers include business appraisers, certified public accountants, M&A professionals, business brokers, lawyers and judges, private equity funds and venture capitalists, owners, and CFOs, among others. For more information, please visit www.bvresources.com.