Comscore

re: RENT Ringtones....

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
Broadway Legend
RENT Ringtones....
Posted: 11/14/04 at 05:31am
Before you bitch about "there are already threads about Broadway ringtones"...I just wanted to say that on www.zingy.com they have typical musical ringtones like Grease, Hair, Chicago, and Wizard of oz as well as "Light my Candle" and "Ill Cover You" :)
Yankeefan007
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/14/04 at 08:39am
nice thx
geri loves wicked
Understudy
Posted: 11/14/04 at 08:54am
I WANT A WICKED RINGTONE!
Everybody's got the right to their dreams...
LyTeMyCanDyI Profile Photo
LyTeMyCanDyI
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/14/04 at 10:41am
Does anyone know where I can get free monophonic ringtones from Broadway Shows. Mrtones.com doesn't have any, and that's where I go. My phones got a composer, if that helps. Thanks guys.
Megan Mullally as Karen Walker on Will and Grace: "Tell me more. Tell me more. Like does he have a car?"
laactress Profile Photo
laactress
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/14/04 at 10:43am
I too want a Wicked ringtone! The only one my phone offers is RENT and it's the song RENT nothing else! So I need some variety here.
It started with a sipmle idea, collecting one paper clip for every life lost, the feelings that connect us...are greater than those that divide us!
Yankeefan007
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/14/04 at 10:44am
if u have a ringtone composer, u can just sound out the tunes
NJgirl Profile Photo
NJgirl
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/14/04 at 11:52am
ModTones only has "RENT" which sounds great (and its loud as hell so I can actually hear my phone ring in my purse for once) but I wish there were others for RENT or from a few other shows...the only other one my phone can get is "all that jazz"

~Cristin
JaiRoAngel Profile Photo
JaiRoAngel
Stand-by
Posted: 11/14/04 at 03:46pm
Aweseome, now I totally have "I'll Cover You" on my phone! Thanks for the info!
defy_gravity Profile Photo
defy_gravity
Stand-by
Posted: 11/14/04 at 03:52pm
I would SOOOOO want "Light My Candle"...If I only had a cell phone.
We can't all come and go by bubble...
angelrock25222 Profile Photo
angelrock25222
Stand-by
Posted: 11/14/04 at 08:29pm
does any one know how much they cost?
BoxOfficeJon Profile Photo
BoxOfficeJon
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/14/04 at 08:32pm
I know this is not ringtones about musicals but I wish someone would get me a ringtone for EastEnders
...this is wrong on so many levels... Diane Lane in "Must Love Dogs" "If you have poo, now is the time to fling it" -- The Monkey's from Madagascar
Fiji
Swing
Posted: 11/14/04 at 08:35pm
On my phone I can get RENT, All that jazz, and....

THREE songs from Hedwig!!!
Mimi Imfurst Profile Photo
Mimi Imfurst
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/14/04 at 08:55pm
Mine too. Dont you think thats funny? That there is a stage section and in it is RENT, All That Jazz, Theme from new York new york, and three frickin hedwig songs. I had wig in a box on my phone forever.
NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com
spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/14/04 at 09:01pm
I am having a major brain fart right now, but website are we talking about that has RENT and Hedwig?
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
Mimi Imfurst Profile Photo
Mimi Imfurst
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/14/04 at 09:07pm
modtones.
NYC's Most Retarded Drag Queen The Mimi Show: hosted by Mimi Imfurst features Broadway stars Tuesdays @ 10:30pm Weekly! June 13th: Hairspray's Michelle Dowdy, June 20th: Aida's Lori Ann Strunk, June 27th: Composer Katie Thompson No Cover- No Drink Minimum OW BAR: 221 E 58th Street (between 2nd and 3rd) www.owbar.com
spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/14/04 at 09:10pm
Ok, thanks. They don't do ringtones for my phone and that REALLY sucks. No one has any polyphonic rings for my phone.
"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2
AidaNYRent Profile Photo
AidaNYRent
Understudy
Posted: 11/14/04 at 09:15pm
Nextel finally hooked themselves up with Rent ringtones. I got em a couple of weeks ago. "light my candle" and "I'll cover you" I keep checking for more shows, nothing yet..
"I've heard it said that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn, and we are lead to those who help us most to grow if we let them and we help them in return" Galinda
LyTeMyCanDyI Profile Photo
LyTeMyCanDyI
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/14/04 at 10:04pm
i need to find a site with the actual notes so i can compose it nito my old crappy monophonic ringtone-ing nokia!
Megan Mullally as Karen Walker on Will and Grace: "Tell me more. Tell me more. Like does he have a car?"
VivaBohemia Profile Photo
VivaBohemia
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/15/04 at 12:38am
where on the zingy site are the rent tones. I cant find them.
*Krissy* **Support the use of illegal wood burning stoves. Get your own metal trash can today!**
VivaBohemia Profile Photo
VivaBohemia
Broadway Star
Posted: 11/15/04 at 07:43pm
Anyone? Anyone?
*Krissy* **Support the use of illegal wood burning stoves. Get your own metal trash can today!**
kates
Featured Actor
Posted: 11/15/04 at 09:25pm
On the zingy one, search by artist and enter rent
Where do I find them on the modtunes sight?
"Commit a little mortal sin, its good for the soul"
CheapColoredLights Profile Photo
CheapColoredLights
Swing
Posted: 11/15/04 at 09:43pm
Anyone know where I can get RENT ringtones with a Verizon Motorola V625. Of course modtunes do not support my phone.
kangaroo Profile Photo
kangaroo
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/15/04 at 09:46pm
Thanks for the information... I'm not sure if they will work on my phone yet, but it's good to have the information.
Some of them have really bad quality, but it still is awesome to hear.
~Kangaroo
NIL MAGNUM NISI BONUM "No greatness without goodness."

RENThead, enLIGHist, Ozalot, Grobanite, Ringer, Pickwick LW, Wicked, Lost, American Dreams, West Wing
Lea S. Hugh J. Adam P. Idina M. Matt M. Taye D.

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
Broadway Legend
Posted: 11/15/04 at 09:52pm
Oh how exciting! i JUST got a new cell phone, and I needed a cool ringtone =) LMC sounds awesome! I really shouldn't be this giddy over a song, but whatever =P
Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

Advertisement

Advertisement